Blu Mobile Customer Care Contact Details

by Alex
Spread the love

bluBLU Mobiles

BLU Products, founded in 2009, designs and manufactures affordable,attractive and innovative mobile devices to suit a wide variety of consumer needs.
Over 30 million BLU mobile devices have been sold in over 40 countries.

Aliexpress IN

Headquartered in Miami, Florida, BLU is pioneering the advancement of the prepaid and no-contract revolution by providing a vast portfolio of advanced unlocked mobile phones at incredible pricing to thousands of dealer agents,
MVNO’s, and large retailers throughout the United States and Latin America
The BLU Win JR LTE and Win HD LTE are powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-Core 1.2GHz mobile processor utilizing 64Bit architecture that ensures efficiency with fast performance, and excellent battery management.

1mg CPA IN

Compatible on any GSM Network in the United States, the BLU Windows Phones allow consumers to choose their service plans from companies such as T-Mobile, AT&T, Metro PCS, Cricket Wireless, Simple Mobile, Net 10 and others, with blazing fast 4G LTE data speeds.

With bright and large screens, great cameras, and fast processing, the BLU Win JR LTE and BLU Win HD LTE come in vibrant trendsetting color options, as BLU continues pushing limitations to bring the best quality and design, exceptionally priced, to no-contract unlocked smartphone consumers in the USA – the fastest growing segment in the mobile phone industry today.

Continuing with premium design and attention to details, the Win HD LTE features metal finishing, state of the art soft touch feel, and precision crosshatched patterns on the side keys, to ensure you will enjoy your smartphone from top to bottom. You also have thin 2.5mm bezels that accentuate the vivid 5.0″ HD display. In the display you will also find BLU NexLens Technology (OGS + Full Lamination) to make the device thinner and the picture marvelously brighter. Special consideration was placed on the Win HD LTE 8.0 Mega Pixel Camera to ensure an incredible user experience and performance for amazing photos.

Blu Mobile Customer Care Contact Details:-
BLU Mobile Customer Care Helpline Number:-1-877-639-6393
BLU Mobile Customer Care Helpline Email ID:-service@bluproducts.com
To Contact BLU Service click here
To find your nearest BLU mobile service center Click Here

Makemytrip (CPA) IN

75 thoughts on “Blu Mobile Customer Care Contact Details

Iftekhar May 29, 2016 at 5:07 pm

My Blu mobile power button has broken.Where I will get it replaced.
Iftekhar
Kolkata,West Bengal,India

admin May 30, 2016 at 8:29 am

First Floor, Space No. F-10,  222, Acharya Jagdish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata (West Bengal) – 700017
    9903028216, 8116913759, 033 – 44026290

Abhishek July 1, 2016 at 2:03 pm

This service centre is no longer available

jawed khan July 12, 2016 at 8:13 pm

my blu jr lte windows display is not working properly pls give me care centre in maharashtra

admin July 13, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Please mention you location in Maharashtra

Anjaneyulu Beesapogu June 30, 2016 at 9:29 am

I am from Vinukonda of Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, after updating my mobile to windows 10 mobile OS, keypad touch issue came and pin not entered correctly. where should i go to service centre

admin July 1, 2016 at 12:18 pm

There is only one BLU service center in Andhra Pradesh:-

Anjaneyulu Beesapogu June 30, 2016 at 9:43 am

I am from Vinukonda of Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh, after updating my BLU Win Jr LTE mobile to windows 10 mobile OS, keypad touch issue came and pin not entered correctly. where should i go to service centre

Lalit Kumar Soni August 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I have purchased a BLU Win Jr LTE,and its getting automatically switch off.Please
contact me and provide the help. MY device is in warranty

admin August 6, 2016 at 4:27 pm

please contact to your nearest blu service center

KOMAL December 6, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Pls. provide BLU service center DETAILS IN RAIPUR (492001)

admin December 7, 2016 at 8:37 am

contact at 1-877-639-6393

Chandran August 17, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I have purchased blu win mobile windows set on jan’16. from amazon. Just two days used and the mobile not getting on and working. more times spend to search service centre, but getting reply that centre too long place. Am living at thalassery, kannur dist, kerala.
can u pls send me service center address in my place.

admin August 19, 2016 at 8:25 am

There is no blu service center in kunnur

kamal August 19, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I am finding a difficulty for Service centre in Bangalore, I had try with Touch @ Indranagar centrer,. they denied for service

kamal August 19, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Reverse the battery percentage while charging , it is come to 0% then it re starting automatically .,. need the solution ..

admin August 19, 2016 at 4:55 pm

contact to your nearest service center as problem may be with motherboard or battery

Shoaib malik August 20, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Hello I am Shoaib malik from Moradabad Uttar Pradesh, I purchased Blu Win JR LTE(Grey) from amazon.in on Oct-2015, after updating my phone to window 10 os, its touchpad not working proprly and pin not entered correctly.
Kindly do the solution and where should I go for service.

Shoaib Malik August 24, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Waiting….. for your reply

Please revert as soon as positively.

mohan chawla September 2, 2016 at 11:31 pm

Kindly do the solution and where should I go for service.

spot your train September 2, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Get live train running status on spotyourtrain.info. Provide live train status more than 6500 trains.

spot your train September 2, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Get live train running status on mobile phones. Spot your tran provides live runing status for more than 6500 trains in India

gitesh yadav September 5, 2016 at 10:11 am

blu win jr lte is not 4G phon in seting there is no obtion to select data mode obtion please help i purchase from snapdeal

anurag September 14, 2016 at 4:02 pm

my blu win jr lte window phone switch off when talk to other and not switch on while phone is in charging

Ganuga Noorulla September 19, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Hi,
Please provide service center address at Hyderabad (Telangana)

admin September 20, 2016 at 8:26 am

Sri Vinayaka Electronics

Azh Qur April 14, 2017 at 11:09 am

This service center stopped servicing BLU products one year back. I contacted them also and they are not aware of the new service center in Hyderabad. Kindly help me in locating the service center in Hyderabad. The main company people at service@bluproducts.com are refusing to accept any complaints and they say they do not service any products bought outside USA even if they are in warranty period and do not have any authorized service center in INDIA. Kindly help in locating a service center in Hyderabad so that I can get my BLU repaired. Even Amazon and Flipkart are not helpful in locating the service centers when it is their responsibility as a product is bought from them and not the manufacturer. They just wash their hands off saying any problem with the product you should contact the manufacturer and the manufacturer is not helpful.

Alam September 29, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Plz, tell me BLU mobile service center in Bangalore.
My location is Electronic city.

admin September 30, 2016 at 8:26 am

Shrishti Services 9964621551, 9686662257, 080 – 49534906 #62-B, Ground Floor, 10th Main, 4th Block, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore (Karnataka) – 560010
    TOUCH 080 – 60505591 197/A, CMH Road, Opp. HDFC Bank, Double Road Junction, Next to Printo, Binnamangala Lind Stage, Indira Nagar, Bangalore (Karnataka) – 560038

vinoth kukmar October 20, 2016 at 2:27 pm

i have replaced my sim card and restarted the phone
it ask privacy protection pawsword
i have mobile blu life mark
i dont remember the pin
please help me
i got the mobile from amazon
i have every bils that i recived

admin October 20, 2016 at 2:42 pm

try with the anti theft password which you set in settings of your mobile or otherwise you have to contact to your nearest blu service center

Dineshan Kpee November 2, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Help me with the service center address for BLU WIN JR LTE in MUMBAI ,Maharashtra , the old service center address at HCL Tower , Marol doesn’t exist , they have shifted to an unknown location or closed it down , is not clear.

Kindly help me with the new address of the service center in Mumbai .

Thanks

admin November 3, 2016 at 8:23 am

Gromore Services C-2/6/3, Sector 2, Opp Navratna Hotel, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, (Maharashtra) – 400703 9421630652, 022 – 65613134 /35

Sanjeev October 2, 2017 at 12:20 pm

doesn’t exist , closed it down , is not clear.contact no is doesn’t exist

mp November 4, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Where can I get my BLU HD LTE screen issue resolved? Its touch is not working though the display is, I upgraded to Win 10 still not diffference.

admin November 4, 2016 at 4:56 pm

contact to your nearest service center

mp November 4, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I need a service center in Delhi

admin November 4, 2016 at 4:58 pm

1. TOUCH 7042288200, 9560330426, 011 – 40577729 202, 203, Second Floor, Building No. 78, Guru Amar Das Bhawan, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019
    2. TOUCH 9818613079, 9910043616, 011 – 27942988 No.156, Aggarwal City Plaza, Manglam Place, Sector-3, Near M2K, Rohini, New Delhi – 110085
    3. TOUCH 8826891511, 011 – 25615338 G-5 (II)A, Shop No.5/126 & 5/127, Janak Place,  Janak Palace Shopping Mall, Distt. Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058

Vignesh November 24, 2016 at 11:43 am

dear sir ,

i need to change my Blu life one mobile display i was located in Bangalore kindly help me to find resolve the issues . i contact your all service center but i find the solution please suggest where the display is available

Vignesh November 24, 2016 at 11:46 am

dear sir ,

i need to change my Blu life one mobile display i was located in Bangalore kindly help me to find resolve the issues . i contact your all service center but i CANT find the right place and the solution please suggest me where the display is available in south India

look forward for your positive reply

S H Ansari December 4, 2016 at 11:53 pm

Myself S H Ansari I’m using bly win jr lte Windows phone recently my son throwed phone since from it is display became black I gave service person he said board is not power from battery I need service center in andra pradesh at anantapur

admin December 5, 2016 at 8:26 am

there is only one service center in Andhra Pradesh:-#33-25-35 / B, First Floor, Vemula Syamala Devi Street, Kasturibhaipet, Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh) – 520010

S H Ansari December 5, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Can I’ve contact number plz. So I can contact them.

Ganesh December 21, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Blu win hd lte X150e LCD display touch screen digitizer Blu service canter not available plz new LCD display touch screen digitizer assembly available

Arbi January 4, 2017 at 11:58 am

i have problem on rebooting my BLU 5.0 II device after Switch on the power button.
Can please some one help me to find chennai service center & contact number.

Thanks.

admin January 5, 2017 at 8:39 am

Ariel Electronics Pvt Ltd 9444108364, 9962550240, 044 – 42337357 23, ( Old No. 10), Fourth Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai (Tamil Nadu) – 600020

senthil December 11, 2017 at 5:51 pm

this phone number is FAQ..

azhar April 3, 2017 at 12:22 pm

I have a BLU Touchbook G7 and it is not starting and there is a posible display problem. This was brought from Canada and I have been trying to get it repaired but without success. I had sent an email also to the Canada office asking for info on service centers in India but did not get any reply. Today while surfing I saw this website of yours in India http://www.bluproducts.com/india/index.html and also searched for your authorized service center in hyderabad, Sri Vinayaka electronics. When I called them they are no longer servicing BLU Phones and do not know who the new service center person. I want you to send me the contact details of the authorized service center here in hyderabad so that I can get my phablet repaired. Also the toll free number 1877-639-6393 does not work in India. Kindly help

admin April 3, 2017 at 5:18 pm

Raise Your complaint at IndiaService@bluproducts.com

Azh Qur April 14, 2017 at 11:38 am

I have sent 7 mails to them and there has been no response from IndiaService@bluproducts.com. I contacted the main office in USA at service@bluproducts.com and they are refusing to service any products bought outside USA even if it is in warranty period and contacting them on their number 1-877-602-8762 does not work from India. Finally they ie service@bluproducts.com replied that they do not have any service center in India. This is plain cheating by this rogue company. When they are selling in India they should have their service centers also here. The earlier service center in Hyderabad Sri Vinayak Electonics no longer services BLU phones and they are not aware of the new service center.

SHABBIR April 13, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Dear sir ,
i am authorized distributor of your company blu products , here i am facing major problem with sales team .Becoz is Team not working with the company standard. they not replying any thing to my . i am in very big trouble . so please help me in very urgent, and please share sales head contact numbers with me ..

I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME …
MY CONTACT 9039800209 , 9907748290

Kunal April 29, 2017 at 6:10 pm

Thanks for the details. It will help me to find the best that I want.

phani May 13, 2017 at 10:29 am

My blu display broken plz give near service centers my location eluru ,west godavari,ap 534001 pin code

admin May 17, 2017 at 8:44 am

Contact at 1-877-602-8762

priyanka May 18, 2017 at 5:30 pm

my blu life mark is not working due to battery issue pls provide me details of service centre in mumbai..?? plzzz its urgent as marol branch is not available and their contact no.is also unavailable

admin May 19, 2017 at 8:26 am

contact at 1-877-602-8762

priyanka May 19, 2017 at 11:47 am

i tried calling bt it says its an invalid no. actully i want to purchase a new battery of BLU life mark but i cant find any on our indian website please guide me admin from where can i buy. its urgent as all my work is pending please help

priyanka May 21, 2017 at 11:53 am

Admin plz reply…………. plzz…..

uday May 28, 2017 at 4:43 pm

please help me to find service centers in hyderabad

admin May 30, 2017 at 8:29 am

Sri Vinayaka Electronics 040 – 66687634 5-8-344/1 D B Manohar Complex, Near Medwin Hospital, Next To SBI, Chirag Ali Lane, Abids, Hyderabad (Telangana) – 500001

Azh Qur May 30, 2017 at 8:58 am

Sri Vinayaka Electronics in Hyderabad does not service BLU phones in HYDERABAD. Kindly see my post above for the detailed reason. Even I am on the lookout for BLU service center in Hyderabad. Even the company people admit that they do not have any service center here in India.

HAbib Shaikh June 25, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I have visited this address but its shut-downed whole tower.

HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD

Address : HCL Tower, Ground Floor, Plot No. 360,

Marol Military Road, Marol, Andheri (E),

Mumbai (Maharashtra) – 400059

Mobile Numbers : 9987001316, 022 – 40510229 / 435

Vijay June 26, 2017 at 10:27 am

My Blu studio one mobile not working from 4 months since I don’t get services centre in Bangalore

admin June 28, 2017 at 8:54 am

Contact at 1-877-639-6393

Pabitra Pradhan July 19, 2017 at 4:01 pm

This mobile is very bad BLU JR LTE
this mobile stor acaunt not opening

Sanwar Lal September 1, 2017 at 11:23 am

Phone Manu me problem hai pleas help me

Anil September 26, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Blue studio g HD battery is not available where is going to take battery Maharashtra Latur city

Henry October 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Hello, good morning sir
My name is Henry from Nigeria west African, since i bought this phone life xl, the phone is not given me better service, number one the battery is not lasting, number two, the internetworking is two slow, number 4, 3g and 4g network is not working at all, when you switch on 3g and 4g network, the phone network will switch off, till you on 2g, only 2g network is working, pls what can i do to get 3g and 4g on my phone, thank you

Janakiraman October 20, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I am from Chennai , TamilNadu, (Blu Life one X2) Phone is not working. I Have Warranty Card and let me know the service centre Details

Sri November 2, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Hi,
I have a blu studio energy mobile brought from USA, but here in INDIA it is not detecting networks. please provide me support.

chanchal November 16, 2017 at 10:00 pm

My Blu Mobile Is Not Working

HARBHAJAN SINGH February 25, 2018 at 1:13 pm

My blu phone lcd cracked from where to replace in or near Chandigarh and what about cost

Yogesh Khetani April 30, 2018 at 9:42 am

I purchased BLU Pure View in India, Where is service Center in Hyderabad?