BlackOx LED TV/Washing Machine Customer Care/Service Center Contact Details

by Alex
Spread the love

blackoxBlackOx

This Brand Name BLACKOX is applied by Jb Marketing Service who has a business location at PUNJAB as per this application.

Aliexpress IN

This Trademark was applied on date 22 June 2016

1mg CPA IN

This Application has been filed by their agent VANCHINATHAN
BlackOx 32 Inch HD Smart Led TV comes with inbuit bluetooth, wifi, Internet Browsing, Ethernet Port, 2 USB ports, 2 HDMI ports, Gaming TV, Headphone Jack, Keyboard Controller Included.
This BlackOx 32 Inch HD Smart Led TV efficient functioning on a Cortex A7 Quad Core processor which offers speeds of up to 1.0 GHz for smooth functioning. It also comes with a Mali 450MP2 graphics processor which ensures a smooth lag-free experience while gaming. Equipped with a 512 MB RAM, this TV allows easy multi-tasking for an enhanced entertainment experience.
This TV comes with a 4 GB storage space which allows you to store you favourite or current movies, TV shows and other data on the TV and view it on the larger screen without any wiring hassles.
Three years manufacturer warranty. BlackOx Global Support service@blackox.in.
Additional offer get free Wireless motion mouse cum keyboard of worth Rs 2999.

BlackOx LED TV/Washing Machine Customer Care/Service Center Contact Details:-
BlackOx Customer Care Helpline Number:- 1800 102 4837
BlackOx Customer Care Helpline Email ID:-support@blackoxglobal.com / service@blackox.in
For Installation/Service Request Click Here
To Find Your Nearest BlackOx Service Center Click Here

Makemytrip (CPA) IN

38 thoughts on “BlackOx LED TV/Washing Machine Customer Care/Service Center Contact Details

Amit Suresh Gawkhadkar March 11, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I m interested to buy 40 inch led tv I u just tell me can u delivered Mumbai 400067 pincode how much cost to pay

Edwin April 3, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Can you please tell me blackox led tv authorities service centre in kanyakumari dist ( tamilnadu)

admin April 3, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Go to above post & search there

Saravanan March 20, 2018 at 4:31 pm

New TV I am pachi

Goutam April 20, 2017 at 12:31 pm

On 18th March, I have purchased a BlackOx 32LF3201 32″ (ebay PaisaPay ID 44943823532) @ Rs 16, 590/- from West Bengal, Kolkata and I received it on 5th April evening.

Next evening on 6th, technician Mr. Biswajit Koyal (+919830055929) came for installation form BlackOx service center but he failed to install it and confirm that TV is defective as left stand of this TV not fix with it and he can’t do stand base installation. He took pics from different angle and send whatsapp to his officer-in-charge of BlackOx service center Mr. Subrata Manna (+919804867696), Mr. Subrata checked all and told me that I have to talk with BlackOx department for it, personally, he can’t do anything form his side.

Instantly, I called the BlackOx department (1800-102-4837) but the customer care representative, who pick up the call; told me that he also can’t help me, I have to talk with ebay, form wherever I purchased it? Again I asked to confirm that do I talk with ‘seller of ebay’ or ‘direct ebay website’. He gave me the number 1800-209-3229 and told me to talk with them and also said that’s all what he can do max for me.

I called 1800-102-4837, its ebay customer care, he listen me in details and then want to talk with the BlackOx technician, Mr. Biswajit Koyal (+919830055929), who came for installation, talked with him. Then guide me to “RaiseClaim” in ebay guarantee, only in than, base on claim, he will provide me the support.

On 8th April I raise a complain in ebay guarantee claim (Claim ID: 2825329) but THEY TOLD ME IT’S ON MANUFACTURE DEFECT so please talk with manufacture. But on other hand, BlackOx department (1800-102-4837) Mr Promod and Mr Ali ask for Rs550/- for replace the defective product which is under 5 years warranty . When I told all this to ‘ebay guarantee claim’, they ask me take a letter from BlackOx that “BlackOx department is not going to help me” then after they (ebay) going to take step on it.

It’s clear, if someone don’t want to help me; he will never give it in written – what ‘ebay guarantee claim’ asking for ??

STILL AFTER 1 MONTH OF PURCHASE PRODUCT FOR EBAY, I AM NOT ABLE TO USE IT.

Devendra patel December 30, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Gutam give your contact number…

Dr Pulin Sarma May 27, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I like to purchase a Black Ox smart TV.
The delivery PIN code.781001.
But to be installed in 781326 main Town.
Or you can demo the item at delivery PIN code so that I can connect the TV directly to
cable at installation place.
Please inform the service center details address and contact no. at Guwahati ,Assam.

admin May 30, 2017 at 8:33 am

Contact at 1800-102-4837

Jay Shankar Prasad June 19, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Tell me the company name and place. I want to pur your product.

admin June 21, 2017 at 9:00 am

You can purchase it online only

jayanth June 30, 2017 at 12:51 pm

Is there any service center in visakhapatnam ?? If yes then send me its number.
      I would like to buy a 32″ TV , it has some nice features

admin July 1, 2017 at 9:09 am

No Service center in visakhapatnam

srinivas j July 18, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I want to buy tv 40 inc please provide any dealer in bangalore

admin July 18, 2017 at 5:34 pm

It is not available offline. So you can buy it from below link:-

Sudam Patil June 28, 2017 at 10:52 am

Service center of blackox led TV in pune with address & contact no

admin June 29, 2017 at 8:38 am

Contact at 1800-102-4837

Dr Pulin Sarma July 1, 2017 at 4:04 am

I have purchased a black Ox 32inches full HD smart Android LED TV from seller Upnyaas through eBay online at Rs.18400.
After delivery it has found a broken screen TV and claim raised through eBay on 18.06.2017. The delivery date was 17.06.2017.Still not I have received a solution from all parties after several correspondence with sending images in many times.The item ID.#112248241799 seller Upnyaas. Please do necessary help for me in this regard. Kindly send the name and address , contact no of service center in Assam particularly at Guwahati.
Anticipate your kind cooperation.

obaram July 22, 2017 at 10:56 pm

i purchage black ox led but led not working only show red light disko led not working product faled

admin July 24, 2017 at 8:41 am

Contact at support@blackoxglobal.com

obaram July 24, 2017 at 8:45 am

i purchase new led but led is not open only show onlyred light come and go only disco mode not open display then replacement and arrange service me sir

Krishnavardhan August 9, 2017 at 11:43 am

Circuit board problem,as told by blackox technician in my blackox tv which i purchased in nov 16. Complaint lodged to ur call centre on 26 July.. u people say part is not available even in warehouse at bhiwandi,Mumbai..what is final solution.Please send bhiwandi contact no..i will call personally..there seems to be a great deal
Krishna..9902599784

Sampath Kumar Bhat August 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Is there any LED TV on display in any of your outlets in Bangalore?
I desire to buy one. I have few choices. I need 32 inch hd/ FHD TV at a competitive price and durable too.

admin August 11, 2017 at 8:28 am

It is only available through online mode

Akash Nadkarni September 3, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Need to replace to screen. Cracked.

Please help

admin September 4, 2017 at 11:24 am

Contact to your nearest service center

Dinkar September 6, 2017 at 12:27 am

I want frachise blackox led tv in at 416507.so plz suggest me and. Email me

admin September 6, 2017 at 8:27 am

Contact at support@blackoxglobal.com

Karthik October 26, 2017 at 10:06 am

Do we have service centres in hyderabad, Telangana state?

admin October 27, 2017 at 8:37 am

Contact at 1800 102 4837

Mahesh October 30, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I am interested 43″ to 54″ 4k uldk hd LED
With Indian brand and good quality and best price

Vasanth October 31, 2017 at 11:36 am

Can we connect the dth with our blackox led tv

admin October 31, 2017 at 5:31 pm

DHANANJAY Kumar November 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm

I am not sure about its quality.how is it? Where is the service centre at Patna and it’s cont.no. may I have it? My cont.no. is 8709813097. The offer of warranty is for 3 yrs. Or 5 yrs.

Aman January 27, 2018 at 10:44 am

Do u have TV/Led service center in Amritsar Punjab.

Jeevan February 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm

Customer service center list already on web as per link: https://www.blackoxglobal.com/service

SURESH May 27, 2018 at 12:11 pm