IRCTC Customer Care Contact Details
IRCTC has been set up by the Ministry of Railways with the basic purpose of hiving off entire catering and tourism activity of the railways to the new Corporation so as to professionalise and upgrade these services with public-private participation. Rail based Tourism in India will be the specific vehicle for achieving high growth in coordination with state agencies, tour operators, travel agents and the hospitality industry. A dynamic marketing strategy in association with public and private agencies, tour operators, transporters, hoteliers and local tour promoters is on the anvil. Indian Railways span global volumes in hospitality and catering sectors with services provided to 13 million passengers everyday.
- Customer Care Number:-01139340000/01123340000
- For PNR Status Click here
- For Train Running/Current Status click here
- For Problem in Train Coach(Electricity/cleaning/electricity/water):-Give the Train No., Bogie No., precise nature of complaint like no water in toilets, no lights, fans not working, security problem or whatever through SMS. The Railway number to which one can SMS is 8121281212.
- To check the status of complaint:-With the unique ID, passenger can know the status of the complaint by sending SMS:- “STATUS < SPACE > < REFERENCE ID>” to 8121281212 or by logging on the website click here
- Passengers may demand cleaning staff by entering here. Passengers may also send their requests as SMS to 58888 by typing CLEAN < Space >< 10-digit PNR number>
To order Food of Haldiram or dominos click here or call at 0120-2383892-99/18001034139